- Check-in: 3 pm – except Villa Vista Mare: 4 PM
- Check – out: 12 noon – except Villa Vista Mare: 11 AM
- Pricing does not include maid service (available upon request)
- The house is self-catering and does not include food or personal toiletries like shampoo and soap.
- Independent grocery shopper service is available: just ask us for the possibilities!
Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged if smoking in the property is detected.
Did you know Bonaire lies outside the Hurricane Belt? And has steady weather year round, nice breezes coming from an Easterly direction and crystal clear waters? It has a marine park that works hard to keep this little rock unspoiled and clean. Bonaire measures 113.5 mi² and may not be that big, but offers loads of wonderful things to do for your vacation. No overcrowded beaches, casinos or big shopping malls. But tranquility, nature and a wonderful laid back feeling.
Want to know more about this little gem in the Dutch Caribbean? Check the official Bonaire Tourism Website here.